Friday, February 11, 2011

It's not goodbye, it's see you later.

So today's the day.. We woke up at 5am, went to the squadron for a little goodbye breakfast thing, then they left at 7. Can't believe he's gone... I feel I can't cry anymore, for now. Which is good, because I hate crying. Seeing him say bye to the dogs was hard lol I can't imagine what it's gonna be like when we have kids and have to go through this. I don't want to act like I can't handle this, because I can. In a few weeks I will get into my own routine and get used to being on my own.. I'm going to start painting the walls this weekend, which will keep me busy. I'll start my little countdown the day Chris gets into country, so that'll make it a little easier on me :) Hopefully this time they come home when there actually supposed to. Okay, I'm done rambling, I'm gonna go watch a sad girly movie on the couch and cry, or just go back to sleep, that one sounds a little better.

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle. Rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment