Saturday, February 19, 2011

29 weeks left! (I think)

It's been one week since Chris left, and it has gone by pretty quickly. I know it's because I've been keeping busy with packing and getting the house ready to move out, so once I get back to having nothing to do I'm sure it will go by slow, but I'm hoping the rest of the deployment will go as fast as the first week.

The dogs have been fighting all the time now. It's scary because they both look so mean! :( But they have an appointment March 4th to get neutered so I hope that will help with all the aggression.

I only have a few things in the house that need to be packed. I have been trying to get it done asap so I can focus on cleaning and other things that need to be done. I keep having a feeling that the storage unit I reserved is going to be too small for all our stuff. So, fingers crossed that everything fits! I don't want to have to get rid of any of our stuff.

Missing someone isn't about how long it's been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that very moment when you find yourself doing something and wishing they were right there by your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment