Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rambling.

I'm in my final few days in the house. I've got the majority of everything packed and thrown away what we don't want anymore. All our blankets and pillows are being washed, and all my clothes are in suitcases. It's starting to hit me harder seeing my whole life all packed up and in the living room... But, it's for the best! Chris and I could definitely use the money that we will be making by me moving out of the house :)

I don't really have much to write about since I haven't been doing anything lately except for packing. The weather has been nice enough for me to go to the beach  :)  I'm hoping to go a couple more times before Lindsey and I hit the road to Oklahoma, because I won't see a beach 'til Jeff and Kylie's wedding in May.

The internet and cable are being shut off on Friday, so this is going to be my last post I get all settled in Oklahoma. I can't wait for that 20 hour drive.. Just kiiddddiiinng I'm kind of dreading being in the car for that long.

Without you, it's like a foreign movie without subtitles. Nothing's wrong, it just feels like something's missing...

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea to do a blog. Wish I could have helped you pack! I love you and miss you tons! Keep blogging!!!!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you won't see this for a bit but i wanted to let you know that even though I'm so far away and we haven't really talked in a while, you and Chris are always on my mind. I trust you will make it through this just fine and I know you'll have some really hard days but you have so many people beside you that you'll find the strength. I love you with my whole heart and I miss you so very much <3

    ReplyDelete