Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Boring life :P

So, tomorrow makes 2 months down on this slow-moving deployment! Time has been dragging so far, because I haven't been doing much to keep me busy.. And I know I need to change that once we get back from Florida. I need something to do to occupy my time during the day, or else these next 4 months are going to go by extremely slow..

I have been fortunate enough to talk to Chris every day since he's been gone, thanks to email and Skype! It has made it way easier being able to get a hold of him during the day :) So far, I've sent him 2 care packages, and am currently buying stuff for another one. Last deployment I think I only sent him one or two, and I felt bad about it. I plan on sending one a month, or maybe more than that, I love sending him stuff! :)

We have been planning our vacation for when he gets home, and are looking at going on a cruise! I am so excited, because for one, this is our first vacation alone in the 7 years that we've been together! And two, because he's never been on a cruise. We're gonna have a blast! We're thinking of a 7 day Western Caribbean :) We have to apply for passports once he gets home, and I heard it takes a while, so it's looking like the end of October, early November. Ah I'm so excited!

Dave, Lindsey and I are heading to Florida next Friday for 2 weeks for Jeff's wedding :) That's gonna be a fun drive, we'll have 7 dogs with us lol. I still have to find shoes to match my dress, and figure out what I wanna do with my hair. But I'm exciteddd! I can't wait to see my family and go to the beach :)

This is pretty much all that has happened lately.. Which is, nothing! :P I have a boring life and that needs to change! :(

Instead of concentrating on how much further you have to go, concentrate on how far you've already gotten. If you've made it this far, you can make it the rest of the way so just believe in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment