Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day Twenty Six

Post a homecoming picture and tell how you felt that day

Sadly I don't have any homecoming pictures.. I was by myself last homecoming, and didn't get anyone to snap any for us :( I am hoping to get some when he comes home in a few months.. and I will definitely be posting them :)

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was for him to come home. It was a crazy day to begin with. My brother was visiting for his Exodus leave from Tech School, and we were dropping him off at the airport at 6am, the same day Chris was coming home. When we got back to the house, I loaded up the car and starting making my 3-hour drive back to Patrick AFB. I made it quite early due to speeding. I hurried up and unpacked the car, took a shower, and cleaned the house up a bit. It took me a little over an hour to do all this. I then jumped back in the car to head to the Orlando Airport. It usually takes about 45 minutes to an hour to get there.. I got there in 35, no joke. Lol I was speeding again :P Once I got there I met up with another wife. We waited for about 15 minutes before seeing them all coming towards us from the gate. It took a few minutes to find Chris, they all seemed to look alike lol. When I finally found him, I ran to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. His friend didn't have a ride home, so Chris offered to drive him home, so the ride home pretty much sucked, I was stuck in the back seat by myself just sitting there not talking :( So that part was pretty lame, but overall, that was one of the best days of my life :) And I can't wait to go through it all again pretty soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment