Sunday, July 10, 2011

Update on my boring life

First, let me just tell you how happy I am that I'm done with the 30 day picture challenge! I was getting very tired of doing it, but I didn't want to quit halfway through, and there was only one picture I skipped because I didn't have anything to put there lol.

So,  things have been going great in Oklahoma. I only have about a month left then I'm heading back to Florida. 33 days to be exact. I found Chris and I a cute apartment. I haven't seen it in person, but the pics of it are cute and I'm so excited! It's been stressful having to do everything on my own without Chris's help, but it'll pay off in the end since we won't be living in base housing.

Chris sews on Staff Sgt on August 1st. I couldn't be any more proud of him. He's been waiting for a year to put it on. We are finally almost coming to an end to his deployment. Once I get to Florida, he will have about 3-4 weeks and he'll be home!

We have our trip planned out for when he gets home. We'll be going on a 7-day cruise to Cozumel, Belize, Honduras, and the Cayman Islands. We leave October 2nd :) What an awesome birthday to spend it in Belize. We're gonna have so much fun! We already planned out what we're gonna do each day. Swim with dolphins and sting rays, tubing through some caves, and the thing I'm most excited about, underwater sea trek, check out the pic :) I can't wait for this trip. Chris and I have never taken a vacation alone just the two of us, so this will be a first, and will be his first time on a cruise. Ahh I'm so excited :D

Tell me that isn't the coolest thing you've seen!





I have still been grateful enough to talk to Chris every day since he's been gone. We send about 50 emails a day, and then I get a call on Skype once he gets off work. Other than planning the move back home, and planning the cruise, nothing exciting has really been going on, my life is still pretty boring.

 If home is where you are, then home is too far away.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment